CERIC call for proposals
CERIC-ERIC offers access through a single entry point to more than 50 different and complementary state of the art techniques and support laboratories, distributed in 9 countries, with the submission of single or multi-technique proposals.
You can submit your proposal through the VUO: https://vuo.elettra.trieste.it/pls/vuo/guest.startup
The deadlines for submission are:
- March 1st 2018 at 17:00 CET, to have a pre-evaluation and improve your proposals according to the feedback received;
- March 30th 2018 at 17:00 CET, recommended only for expert users of all the techniques requested.
In this call is new:
- SAXS and Material Science synchrotron beamlines available for both single and multi-technique proposals;
- New UARPES and XAS/PEEM synchrotron radiation beamlines available in SOLARIS (Krakow)
- Irradiation and IBAD available in Vinca (Belgrade)
- Fast track access available for some CERIC instruments, continuous submission